What is NBT Associates?
NBT Associates is a team of highly effective, veteran “C” level executives (such as CEOs, COOs, CFOs, etc.) and professionals who use their skills and experience to supplement client resources and get results. Having already demonstrated our abilities in demanding P&L and senior staff roles in major corporations, we now work individually or in small groups to give mid-sized companies, not-for-profit entities and their executives the additional resources they need at reasonable cost.
As Parachute Executives℠ who drop in when needed, we do whatever it takes to:
- Help turn around a business, take it to the next level or bring it through a transition.
- Provide important skills clients don’t have resident in house.
- Bring the extra resources needed to get though a “crunch” or “turn a corner.”
- Complete crucial projects that executives just can’t find or make time to take on themselves.
- Give a CEO an expert, experienced and confidential “sounding board” to vet new ideas, develop and think through strategies or grapple with difficult and sensitive issues.
Our goal is to maximize performance, help the leaders we support be more effective and bring them the benefits of an experienced multi-functional approach with knowledgeable “third party” objectivity and the ability to think “outside the box” -- sometimes with game-changing consequences. For some examples, look at our Representative Accomplishments .
NBT professionals include experts in virtually all functional areas with experience across numerous industries. While many of us have led organizations and companies and managed hundreds or thousands of individuals, we are all hands-on doers. Having faced similar problems to your own we quickly address what is needed, get right to work, and get it done.
We are Big Doers – Not Just Big Thinkers
While we gladly accept assignments from all range of companies, we believe our greatest value is to companies with sales in the $50M to $500M range. NBT is headquartered in New Jersey and our client base is concentrated in the Connecticut / New York / Philadelphia corridor.
Sound appealing? Call us at (201) 787-0335 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org